The chalet Averell is ideally located for both skiers and non-skiers in the heart of Chamonix town center. Because in Chamonix it is not only skiing and mountaineering, this chalet is perfect for a group or a family wishing to vary the activities. You will appreciate the proximity to the shops and the shops, the start of the Mer de Glace, the restaurants, the Alpine museum … Many things are within walking distance.
This chalet of 150m2 offers a capacity of 10 people.
Chalet Averell, with its contemporary character, displays a beautiful combination of tradition and authenticity from the materials used such as stone, wood, glass and metal.
The 5 rooms, all of different orientation and the large dining / living area, decorated in an original and refined, are distributed around the central bay window overlooking the Mont Blanc.
Chalet Averell has been designed on 3 levels, the first includes:
– an entrance with a cupboard
– a dining / living area with a fireplace
– a large equipped kitchen
– a large terrace facing Mont Blanc
On the second level you will find 3 bedrooms:
– North room, view on Brévent, double beds (2 x 90cm x 200cm), bathroom with tub and toilet.
– East bedroom, view on the Tour and the Grands Montets, double beds (2 x 80cm x 200cm), bathroom with walk-in shower.
– West room, with balcony, overlooking the Aiguille du Midi, double beds (2 x 80cm x 200cm), bathroom with walk-in shower.
Finally, at the top, are the last 2 bedrooms, a common bathroom with bath, separate toilet and sauna for après-ski evenings.
You will also appreciate the ski-room with dry shoes, the well-being area with hammam, spa and massages in the outbuildings of the chalet and the private car park.
– Professional concierge,
– Welcome basket with local products,
– Brand linens, towels and Pure Altitude bathroom products,
– End of stay cleaning,
– Tourist taxes,