Chalet Tanza is a charming village chalet located in the picturesque village of Argentière, dating from the 18th century. The chalet enjoys a location within walking distance of the heart of Argentière, allowing guests access to restaurants, bars, supermarkets, bakeries, newsstands, post offices, tourist offices and other specialty shops .
The local bus stop is also a few minutes walk from the chalet and the Grands Montets ski area is very close.
The property is brand new and designed to the highest standards. It has underfloor heating on both levels, it is decorated with old wood, designer furniture and state-of-the-art equipment. This beautifully designed chalet has 4 bedrooms, a living room open to the kitchen, a fireplace, a TV / DVD, a dining area and an incredible panoramic view.
The Tanza chalet is 120 m2 and can accommodate up to 7/8 people.
– Large balcony facing south and offering a breathtaking view of the Grands Montets and Mont Blanc,
– Open wood-burning fireplace,
– Samsung TV screen with satellite connection
– Wifi Internet
– Sonos Multimedia Music system
– Dining table that can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people,
– Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, oven, large fridge / freezer, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, fondue set.